Handmade baozi available in traditional and wacky flavors.
We use fresh ingredients to create cloud-like baos stuffed with memorable fillings. Located in Minneapolis, MN. Sign up for emails to be the first to know about limited drops.
This week's flavors
Authentic baos with a rotating menu that caters to diverse tastes and preferences. I've had Bao Bao Buns several times and have never been disappointed. It's a must have for any food lover!
- Cara R.
Bao Bao Buns are the perfect mix of home and dine out! I loved both their experimental and classical bao flavors—reminded me (as a student) of mom’s cooking!
- Grace G.
A Yummy Bun
When I first tasted Bao Bao Buns I felt the juices melting in my mouth and the burst of flavor! A yummy bun that reminds me of home. The perfect snack to go to when you’re too busy to cook!
- Sandy C.
How do I order?
A new flavor along with our regular flavors will be available each week. We’ll announce details on Instagram and via email. Make sure to follow us @mybaobaobuns and subscribe our newsletter so you never miss a drop.
Ordering for drops opens on Mondays and closes on Fridays at 11:59 pm. A limited number of orders will be available each week and may sell out quickly, so be sure to act fast. Ordering may closer sooner if inventory sells out.
Once you place your order, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Please have this number ready during pick up. If you don't see a confirmation email from us, please check your junk folder.
Where do I pick up my order?
MSP Kitchenery (blue building)
138 Jackson Ave N
Hopkins, MN 55343
Date & Time:
- Wednesdays, 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Thursdays, 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Fridays, 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
- Saturdays, 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Select your preferred pick up time during checkout.
- Please pull around to the back of the building through the alley. (We will post signs.)
- You can stay in your car, we'll grab your order number and bring your order to you. Please have your order number ready. If you didn't receive an email/text, check your spam folder.
- Bring your buns home and enjoy!
- Make sure to bring an insulated bag.
- Buns should go into the freezer when you get home.
- Please contact us if you need to reschedule. If no orders are scheduled for pick up on a particular day, we will not be staffing that pick up time.
We can't wait to see you at pick up!
How do I cook my baos?
Our baos are fully cooked before freezing so you only have to worry about reheating and eating. Please visit our heating guide for more instructions.
What ingredients do you use?
We use fresh ingredients to make our baos. When possible, we prefer to support local farmers and businesses. Drops are made weekly to ensure freshness.
Please take a look at each product page to review a detailed list of ingredients for each bao.